Dr. Pamela S Whiting Evans Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Pamela S Whiting Evans?

Provided relief and accurate diagnosis . Prescribed the right medicine for MG. I'm alive now. Thanks God!

Not thorough

I previously had seen Dr. Evans to try to determine the cause of an uncontrolled shaking/spasm problem. Over a period of six months, I was given a variety of neurological test but never a blood test of any kind. On my final visit to her for yet another test, I collapsed and she instructed my husband to take me to the hospital rather than calling for an ambulance. I was extremely sick and had to wait hours in the emergency room since I wasn't brought in by ambulance. Over the next week, I became worse and balanced between life and death. Ultimately, I was diagnosed following cat scans and blood tests and transferred by helicopter to a larger hospital to handle the case. I spent a month in the hospital and almost 3 of the weeks in ICU on a respirator. After another month of physical therapy and recuperation, I returned home to find a message from Dr. Evans office telling me that I needed to make an appointment to continue the neurological testing. She never bothered to check on what happened to me following the collapse in her office and was totally unaware of what teams of physicians at two hospitals had to do to keep me alive. I was told by every physician who was familiar with the case or read the record that it was a miracle that I was alive. For these reasons, I can not recommend Dr. Evans for diagnostics or good patient care.