- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela P Faulkner has 2 locations
Dr. Pamela P Faulkner has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Pamela P Faulkner has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Pamela P Faulkner Accepts the Following Insurance
- 403 12th Street Ext Princeton , WV : (304) 431-9998
- 904 Harrison St Princeton , WV 24740
More about Dr. Pamela P Faulkner
Dr. Faulkner graduated from the West Virginia University School of Medicine in 1985. Dr. Faulkner works in Princeton, WV and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine.