Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela G Gaudry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Pamela G Gaudry has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Pamela G Gaudry has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Gallup Gaudry is an exceptionally caring doctor -- she makes the effort to truly listen to you and give you the support and thoughtful guidance you need. She is thorough, attentive, and comfortable giving in-depth explanations; explaining everything from procedure, tests, results and medications, no matter how many questions you might have. Her support staff are absolutely lovely! Friendly, efficient and responsive. I feel lucky to have such a wonderful doctor to care for me!
Was dressed very casual which looked unprofessional in my opinion. Spent very little time with me. Didn't explain anything. She seemed to be more interested in getting in and out of my appointment despite no other patient in her waiting room when I arrived and only one when I left. She got my history wrong on a xray request she wanted me to have. This was the first and last time I went to her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Pamela G Gaudry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pamela G Gaudry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.