Dr. Pamela Garjian Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Garjian?

Posted on October 20th, 2017

How can I possibly rate a doctor who's staff refuses to give me an appointment only because I was a patient of another doctor (who retired). Not accepting any patients from Dr. ...... retired, SAY WHAT? WHAT? How un- American is that ? What is happening to this country? I'd say however this is not the proper forum to express my thoughts on that.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Excellent MD. She is the best.

Not my final choice!

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I as referred to Dr. Garjian by a relative. I am sure that she may be a good doctor but my experience with her was humiliating. Unfortunately , I have struggled with nicotine over the years . She smelled it one me and made big scene in the office. She ran out of the room all the while berating me. She came back into the room wearing a large mask with a plastic visor, leaving the door open. I had to ASK her for a prescription for the uncomfortable gas pain and bloating. She really had nothing to say to me. Her bedside manner is horrific. Then she made sure she informed ALL my doctors AND insurance company of my nicotine struggle. (As though they did not already know!) No, this was not the doctor for me. No empathy, no personality, and needs to follow her own dietary advice!

Posted on April 3rd, 2017