Dr. Pamela E Glennon Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Pamela E Glennon?

She let me know that my problem was not yet bad enough to do surgery. I appreciated that.

Not Recommended

Waste of time to see her. She had my X-rays ahead of time so knew what my wrist issue was but had no intention of doing an work on it before I even arrived. Re X-rayed me anyway. Had an irritating nurse practitioner do most of the appointment. Practioner made some stupid comments about my thumb joint being "worn out". After waiting in the room for an eternity, Glennon came in the room and said "I won't do your wrist, these don't work out well". Would not give an explanation or talk to me about it. Instead tried to sell me a thumb surgery I don't need. Overall, a waste of half a day of time off from work and a waste of $500 of my money to pay for visit. I went to another surgeon who told me the surgery was a relatively simple one. It was pretty obvious to anyone looking at the x-ray that all that was needed was to cut out a bone spur between my radius and ulna so they could rotate property. The other surgeon did the surgery and 5 weeks later I have a huge increase in the use of my wrist. So...look elsewhere (hint: Marshfiled is where to look) unless you just want to spend your time and money uselessly with a surgeon who appears to just like raping your wallet and not actually operating. Plus her nurse practioner is crap as well.

Dr. Pamela E Glennon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wausau, WI.