Dr. Pamela R Golchet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela R Golchet?

outstanding exdcellence in her field

Dr, Gikcget is the best. She works out of Kaiser, Woodland Hills, CA. She sincerely cares about your eye health. Unfortunatelly, she is on extended leave due to being in an accident. Miss her very much! !

I was a patient of Dr. Golchets' at Kaiser Lancaster Ca. I was only a patient of hers for a yr or so till she was transferred to another Kaiser location. She was a terrific doc. She fully explained what she was doing and why. She answered all my questions and acted like she was really concerned about my eyes and my situation. My wife and I were very sad when she was transferred...however our loss is a very many someones gain.