Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela D Goodwin-Cole
Dr. Pamela D Goodwin-Cole, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evergreen Park, IL. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Goodwin-Cole is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital and Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr. Goodwin-Cole has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela D Goodwin-Cole has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pamela D Goodwin-Cole has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Pamela D Goodwin-Cole has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pamela D Goodwin-Cole is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Just recently found out Dr Cole is stepping down from practices and is retiring. She will certainly be miss by not only me but many others. I built a patient/Dr trust relationship with Dr Cole and it's going to take me a very longtime to find another Doctor like her. Good luck and God Bless you Dr Cole. Will miss you dearly.
Dr. Cole heals with love and compassion. If you want a doctor who really cares about you she is the one. My husband and I are seniors and would not know what to do without her. She is the best!!!! She goes above and beyond calling to check on us when we are home and in hospital in cases of emergency. She got out of her own sick bed to see about me when I was very ill., even though I was being seen by her capable associate physicians...she had to see for herself... I will never forget that!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Goodwin-Cole is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Pamela D Goodwin-Cole accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsPc Goodwin Medical Llc, 9401 S Pulaski Rd Ste 101, Evergreen Park, IL
Dr. Pamela D Goodwin-Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evergreen Park, IL.