Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela J Hyde DO
Dr. Pamela J Hyde, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Altus, OK. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela J Hyde has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Pamela J Hyde has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela J Hyde - Posted on March 6th, 2017
She had no time to listen to my questions. She diagnosed me with a female problem but told me she didn't have time to discuss it and to "look it up online", turns out that problem has to be treated with prescription medicine and I had to go to another doctor to get help. I would no recommend her to ANYONE!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela J Hyde - Posted on August 23rd, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela J Hyde - Posted on October 29th, 2009
She doesn't tell you much about your condition and when you ask her a question about something bothering you or your talking to her.She doesn't look at you wile your talking.You will be in the waiting room anywhere from 45min to an hour and then shes only in the room with you for about 10 min and that's pushing it.
27 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Pamela J Hyde Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJACKSON COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, 1200 E Pecan St, Altus, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela J Hyde, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Altus, OK, in this video.
Dr. Pamela J Hyde is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Altus, OK.