Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Iwasaki
Dr. Pamela Iwasaki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reedley, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Iwasaki is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center - Reedley, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Iwasaki has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
She has since closed her office when the Obamacare laws started coming into effect (what I noticed as they did not have computers at her office). She is a great doctor. She actually cares about her patients, listens, takes as much time as you need, AND BEST OF ALL you, the patient, are a partner in your health care decisions!!! I really miss her! I would love to let her know I finally quit smoking... its been a year now so the cigs are gone for good. If she ever decided to reopen her office I would be standing there 1st one to get in! :) Miss you Dr. Iwasaki !!
Dr. Iwasaki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Medical Center - Reedley
Saint Agnes Medical Center
Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
25 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Pamela Iwasaki accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPamela Takako Iwasaki MD, 1428 S Klein Ave, Reedley, CA
Dr. Pamela Iwasaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reedley, CA.