The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela J Jakubowicz has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
a very excellent doctor. I went for check-up and Dr. Jcubowisc fixed three things one, two three. Solved foliculitus issue, successfully, treated keratosis and pre- cancer issues, and gave a regimen to deal with future possible pre-cancer issues. She also made my skin look clear and 20 years younger. If you have to wait a little to see her or get answers to routine questions such as prescription regimens, it is worth the wait.
After 7 days of calling in for a prescription and getting no response, I took off work and went to meet her at her office. After being told by the receptionist to wait to see her, I waited for almost 1.5 hours . After all that wait, the receptionist said that Dr. JAKUBOWICZ won't talk to me without an appointment. I guess it's always about billing an additional appointment fee. No thanks.
Dr. Jakubowicz has rude secretary and has issues with returning phone calls. My 11yro son has been under her care over 6mos. And I still don't have a definative explanation of what is growing on his scalp. The medicine she prescribed made it get worst and bigger. I am disappointed in her service and would like to hold her accountable for her work. Its not too far fetched to wonder if these perfect ratings were paid for to generate business . My son am I were duped into thinking she was a professional.
21 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1997
New York Medical College
Dr. Pamela J Jakubowicz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMontefiore Medical Specialists, 495 Central Park Ave Ste 2, Scarsdale, NY
Dr. Pamela J Jakubowicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.