Dr. Pamela Jarrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Jarrett?

Amazing

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Best Doctor in town! I could not have picked better for my kids. Absolutely love her

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

I have read all of these reviews and some make me quite sad. I have been a patient for several years and my children go as well now.what I can tell from this office is they are very kind and easy to work with, Dr. Jarrett is always easy to work with on getting an appointment and has never rushed through them or distracted. Every one makes mistakes wherever you are . I know that this office gives 100% at everything they do and they are there for the kids. they recently have had a change in staffing, a couple are still there from a while ago. they are all so friendly. Dr. Jarrett is an amazing Dr. the best around and I think for anyone who can have her as their children's Pediatrician is extremely blessed.

best DR in town !

Posted on February 7th, 2014

This is the absolute most valuable Dr. she is amazing and I couldn't have picked better with my kids.. she was my Dr. when I was little now she sees all four of my kids!! She spends a lot of time with the kids and will do anything to figure out what is wrong with them. She will go to the end of the earth to determine what is wrong with her patients! She is also able to explain things at my level as a parent! We all love her dearly!

Dr. Jarrett

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

When I started taking my kids to see Dr. Jarrett she was awesome. But here the last three years she has bee on a down hill slide and her office staff are rude. The problems with her and her staff have gotten to the point that i not only will not recommend her to anyone but am changing Doctors because I need answers to issues my kids are having not more antibiotics.

Dr. Jarrett & staff

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Bedside manners are magnificent; the show of concern and caring is wonderful; interest in accuracy of health/illness is terrific. The only changes I'd make are: the person who answers the phone could be much friendlier & patient; also, the wait time is far too excessive - if the actual visit weren't so pleasant, it wouldn't be worth the wait.

Best Pediatric Dr. I have encountered in over 40 years of parenting!

Posted on May 29th, 2012

She CARES!She is thorough.She is knowledgable.She is not unapproachable.She is the BEST!!!

She is a terrible doctor!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

First of all, I rarely saw the doctor. Usually, I saw a random assistant. When I did the dr, she prescribed antibiotics. That was her cure for everything - take antibiotics. She constantly sent us to unneeded specialists, and she misdiagnosed my kids on several occasions. She lost my kids' shot records. I don't know why she is practicing medicine still because she is the worst doctor I have ever visited. I would not recommend this dr.

She needs to be put out of business

Posted on February 15th, 2011

This pediatrician is the worst I have ever seen. We rarely even saw her when our children were sick; usually we only saw the doctor for well visits. W ...

Posted on May 30th, 2017