Dr. Pamela K Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela K Russell?

Pam is awesome

The best in town, came out of surgery ready to run a marathon.

14 strong

I was 1st referred to Dr. Russell in 1998, shortly after having an intrathecal pump placed in WY by a dr. I really liked! I must say, he steered me right!! Dr. Russell & Judy (nurse) are the next best thing to chocolate!! I used to travel from mid-state by husband or train, I currently fly from another state! I can walk in & immediately she knows if I'm doing well or sends me to ER as she did with both my pneumonia & intestinal blockage almost. She is compassionate about her work and for years was on NV pharmacy board (not sure if is now). All I can say is if you have the privilege of her and/or Judy taking care of you, consider yourself blessed, I do!!!

She is Tops in my Book!

I have been seeing Dr. Russell for almost 4 years and I have nothing but praise for her. She always spends enough time during an office visit and has genuine concern for me as a person, not just a client. I would recommend her to family, friends and anyone in need of her services.