Dr. Pamela E Karasik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela E Karasik?

Fabulous Cardiologist!

Dr. Karasik is wonderful! I have a very scary cardiac event possibly due to another medical condition. At the time of my appointment she was fully briefed on my complex medical history and had MANY options on how to proceed. She included me in each of the options & together we formed a plan. Highly recommend.

Great Cardiologist

Outstanding cardiologist, she has worked with me for over a year and she is patient friendly and knowledgable. I am a Iraqi war veteran with a very complex cardiac situation and she has me quite stable. The team of her, Dr. Moore, and Dr. Brian Lewis has been exceptional to say the least. Myself along with my family are very grateful to her for helping get me through the tough times. THANKS DR.KARASIK

TJH

She is an excellent doctor. She's very down to earth.She is also very attractive. I would recommend Dr Karasik to any who needs a cardiologist.