Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela R Lacy
Dr. Pamela R Lacy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, MS, with another office in Amory, MS. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lacy is affiliated with Merit Health Gilmore Memorial (Amory) and Baptist Memorial Hospital Golden Triangle. Dr. Lacy has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela R Lacy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
This doctor is possibly the best female doctor I have ever visited. She cares and takes time to talk extensively with me about my concerns. Please keep up the quality of your services, a women needs that. Thanks She even told me if I needed to pay later, the services could be billed. I felt very special and as if my health mattered to her. Thanks
Dr. Lacy is great! Terrific bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. Takes time to really talk to you and listen to what you have to say. Her nurse is terrific as well. They both seem to genuinely care about you. They're very personable and down to earth. I can't remember having a better experience at a doctor's office.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lacy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Pamela R Lacy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela R Lacy in this video.
Dr. Pamela R Lacy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, MS.