Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela R Leclaire has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. LeClaire's office is the most dysfunctional and unprofessional that I've ever experienced. Doesn't return calls (Dr. claims she doesn't get msg), doesn't follow through to resolve issues. She spent hardly any time on me and plenty of time dissing her staff and telling me her personnal issues. I saw her 2 years ago for a condition I was very concerned with. Although she did send me for an MRI, she didn't know what caused the condition and dismissed it w/out another thought. Got a new Dr. recently and after 1 visit and some tests ordered, turns out I've got a serious condition. Thank God I found a new Dr.
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Pamela R Leclaire accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIhc Kaysville Creekside Clinic & Instaca, 435 N Main St, Kaysville, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela R Leclaire in this video.
Dr. Pamela R Leclaire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kaysville, UT.