Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela J Mccool
Dr. Pamela J Mccool, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MO. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pamela J Mccool has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Pamela J Mccool has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 1 of 8
Truly Excellent Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela J Mccool - Posted on April 7th, 2014
The ongoing doctor/patient experience I have had with Dr. McCool is, by far, the best that I've had with any doctor (not just OBGYN). She truly listens to you. She truly CARES about you. I have never felt rushed through an appointment. I feel very confident that I am receiving the best care possible. Her staff are wonderful. It's easy to schedule appointments, get call-backs if needed, and everyone in that office always has a smile on their faces. I would absolutely recommend Dr. McCool!
Dr. Pamela J Mccool accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGOLDEN VALLEY MEDICAL PLAZA, 1602 N 2nd St, Clinton, MO
Dr. Pamela J Mccool is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clinton, MO.