Dr. Pamela M Ramsey Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Pamela M Ramsey?

Rude & Incompetent

She is the worst doctor I've ever seen. I had cotton in my ear and needed it to be flushed out. She poked my ear bloody red for 2 minutes and couldn't see it. While the nurse had already seen it before her with one look. I told her it was painful the way she examined my ear and she yelled "Do you want me to check or not?! There is nothing in there!" She had to call the nurse back to show her where the cotton was. And by then my ear was bloody red swollen. Eventually the nurse flushed the cotton out. My ear hurt for 2 days after Ramsey's rough examination. She didn't do anything but damage. I waited for 2 hours and she charged me over $100. She needs to get her license taken away.

Sinus Infection

Thought everything was handled well. Didn't seem to rush through and gave good advice.