Dr. Pamela R Midboe-Penn Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pamela R Midboe-Penn?

I started going to Dr. Midboe-Penn three years ago after being misdiagnosed by two other gynecologists. Before performing a physical exam, Dr. Midboe-Penn took the time to discuss my medical history. I have continued to return to her, and she always takes the time to discuss my health care concerns with me during every visit. I am impressed with both her caring and her knowledge.

Would not recommend

In short, her bedside manner was terrible. I felt like a number not a patient. The first time I met with her was for an ultrasound, during which she was not able to find the baby's heartbeat. It ended up being a miscarriage, but she didn't really explain the situation to me and didn't seem to realize the seriousness of the situation for me. Her explanation of what to expect during the miscarriage wasn't at all what I experienced. I was completely unprepared for what I ended up going through. She also hardly recognized that my husband was in the room when he came for a follow-up.