Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela Molloy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 16
I heard about Dr Molloy from a friend of mine. I had no problem getting an appointment however, it was changed 3 or 4 times before I even got to meet her. Once I did meet her she seemed concerned enough at first. She sent the nurse in to draw blood and when she came back she forgot what we had talked about and then was angry and seemed to just want me to suck it up. It took 2 weeks of ME calling for my test results only to be told that the doctor STILL hasnt reviewed the results. The receptionist suggested that I make an appointment. After that appointment was changed twice on me, I decided to find another doctor.
Dr. Molloy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne County Hospital
Carson City Hospital
11 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMonticello Medical Associates, 1 S Creek Dr, Monticello, KY
Dr. Pamela Molloy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monticello, KY.