Dr. Kaiulani Morimoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaiulani Morimoto?

She's the BEST!

Posted on October 31st, 2016

She's the best! I had my breasts done just over 5 years ago with her and they are still perfect without looking "fake" even though I got 500cc silicone implants, and to top it off everyone assumes they are natural!!! Her placement was awesome and recovery was fantastic much better than I was planning it to be by far...I tell everyone to go to her if they want work done because I wouldn't change my experience with her or her office for anyone else in the country. (Also I mentioned, in passing, about getting something done on my hands she said she had someone in the same office that specialized in that work. So per her idea we were able to book that at the same time as my augmentation with her, as to not have to readmit nor do anesthesiology again.) Very friendly.

Breast Reduction

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I had a breast reduction. I asked for something in proportion to my body. I am 5'6". I went from a 40DDDD to a 32B too small for frame. Huge scars and nipples placed up too high on breast. Very disappointed .

BEST DR. EVER

Posted on September 27th, 2013

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. MORIMOTO WAS EXCELLENT. HER PROFESSIONALISM AND KNOWLEDGE IS OVER THE TOP AND DEACONESS HOSPITAL WAS GREAT. THANK YOU

5 year old daughter attacked by a cat

Posted on March 5th, 2012

My little girl was terribly attacked by a cat. Her face was a mess and several bites & scratches all over her body. Dr M was on the day we arrived in the ER and was more than fabulous. She took her to the OR and put 27 stitches in her face. She bandaged her up and took great care of her. She had wonderful bedside manner and was very sympathetic to us. 5 stars here. :)

Wish we could see this Doctor for all our aches and pains.

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

From our ER visit to the follow up appointments in her office, Dr. Morimoto has been one of the best doctors I have ever come in contact with. Thorough in every detail of care. Highly recommended.

SOO HAPPY!!

Posted on October 9th, 2009

I had a breast reduction and liposuction from bra line to knee area (both sides) Wow, I couldn't be happier! Dr Kai is truly a perfectionist! She listened to what I wanted and I could see immediately that the results are what I was hoping for. I am 3 weeks out and still a little swelling. Was painful (mostly due to lipo) but would definately recommend it.

Posted on November 20th, 2017