4.8

The best!!!!!!

Dr. Murray is absolutely one-of-a-kind!!!!! There are not enough stars to rate her as highly as I would!! She was a Godsend to our family!! When no other doctor would listen, she did. She changed my daughter's life. She is so knowledgeable and professional yet so very personable and caring. She doesn't treat you like a number or just another patient. When you are with her, you are her main concern. We were so blessed to find her and have been seeing her for years now. Her staff is awesome too!!

It does not get better than this......EVER

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Murray for a few years now and looks forward to and gets excited for every visit! Dr. Murray listens, cares and is very helpful. You NEVER feel rushed and she takes time to answer any and every question you may have. She is very thorough and attentive. In my opinion, she has changed the entire course of my daughters life and there is no rating high enough to give her the stars she deserves.

Dr.Murray, is perhaps one of the best doctors Ive come across. (The doctor that I had before Dr.Murray, was cold and she could care less about finding out what was wrong with me.) My one friend recommended Dr.Murray to me.She (Dr.Murray) has a unique gift of being on the same level as her patient (from my own experience). She took the time and explained complex things to me in a manner that helped me to really understand my diagnosis (Im so happy that she found out what was happening to me).With my treatment Dr.Murray recommended traditional medications, but she also wanted me to incorporate exercise, vitamins and also a monthly chart to my regime. If I had any questions at all, Dr.Murray took the time to answer them.If I was having an issue outside of the office. I was able to leave Dr.Murray a voice mail and she would get back to me that same day or a day or two later.I was extrememly fortunate to have Dr.Murray as my doctor.Ive recommeneded her to several people.

Dr. Pamela Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.

Dr. Pamela Murray Is this you?