Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela N Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 24
It pains me to write this review as I like Dr. Davis and feel that she could be a great doctor. She has been my primary for several years now. I selected Dr. Davis because I wanted an African-American physician. Given the matrix that is the insurance industry it was a difficult task finding a African-American physician. I read the reviews I found on the internet and was a little concerned but since I had no need for an OBGYN I was willing to settle. The lesson I learned was that one should never settle when it comes to your healthcare. The location and trappings have all the outward appearance of a professional operation, unfortunately it is just an appearance. Every unfavorable reviewer prior to this is absolutely spot on. After not being able to get in contact with the doctor for several weeks to get some follow up on the x-rays for walking pneumonia she diagnosed me with, I felt so ill that I had to take a day off of work to see her. I do not take days off from work. I missed the appointment by a few minutes and was told that the new policy was that I had to reschedule. I had no confidence that either receptionist were good at their job so I told her I'm not coming back and there was no need to reschedule. The lack of reaction I received from my pronouncement made it seem like people getting fed up with the operation was a daily occurrence. Just to highlight an example of all the years of poor communication, I'm still waiting to get the referral from my last visit, so being told that I had to reschedule made it clear to me that I needed to change physicians. Having left messages in the weeks prior and not receiving any response, it was no surprise that when I did get there one of the receptionist was chit chatting with some guy and surfing Facebook pictures. I have had years of issues with the operation and I was more than willing to give it a pass, but if you diagnose someone with pneumonia an cannot follow-up after multiple calls some may think that boarders on malpractice. Please avoid Dr. Davis and please see yelp.com for referenced reviews.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Dr. Pamela N Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pamela N Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.