Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela M Ogor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Family Planning
- Nutritional Support
Showing 5 of 21
I have been seeing Dr. Ogor for almost 20 years now and I consider myself very lucky to have found her. I recommend her to all of my friends and they are always appreciative and share my admiration for her. She genuinely cares about her patients and is always willing to listen to you and what your thoughts or concerns are. I do not know what we'd do if she left Mke.
Dr, Ogor has been my doctor for many years. On 2 occasions I have had to go elsewhere because of a change in insurance. Each time, the first chance I had, I returned to her. She is smart, LISTENS to me, takes plenty of time to explain things and make sure I understand, truely cares about her patients, and will follow up with phone calls. She is happy when a treatment works, or a surgery goes well, and compassionate when something goes wrong - with her patient, or the patients family life. She is a remarkable woman, an astute doctor, and I love her to death.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2014, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Pamela M Ogor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pamela M Ogor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.