Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Pamela A Panum
Pamela A Panum is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR.Pamela A Panum has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Pamela A Panum has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Pamela A Panum - Posted on March 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Pamela A Panum - Posted on January 14th, 2014
Dr. Pannum is one of the best physicians I have ever known. And, I speak as a former RN and her patient for over 20 years, which attests to my satisfaction with her services. Most impressive is her genuine concern for her patients. She takes time to learn about them, and in that process, identifies potential medical and overall health issues other medical professionals may miss. I give her my highest recommendation,
Self-verified patient of Pamela A Panum - Posted on April 6th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Pamela A Panum - Posted on February 21st, 2012
She is the best.
Self-verified patient of Pamela A Panum - Posted on April 28th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Pamela A Panum
At home, Pam Panum is most at ease in the garden, where she nurtures living things through the natural processes of life. That same impulse, and a desire to do something meaningful, is what led her to medical school at the University of Minnesota and to using the tools of medicineincluding counseling, teaching, and surgeryto help guide women through the many transitions of their lives. "I like working with women in their 40s and 50s. Its a time when women find it very hard to take the time to take care of themselves," she says. "So I like to give a little nudge, to remind them that its OK. "And there is a lot of satisfaction in surgery, too: in doing something well, and also in supporting people through that experience." Patients say they appreciate by her serene, competent manner. "A lot of people think transitions such as menopause are out-of-control kinds of things, that their hormones are wacko," she says. "This is not really the case. I want people to be able to approach their life in a calm way, to see these transitions as normal, natural things."
Locations & DirectionsPeacehealth Medical Group, 1200 Hilyard St Ste 520A, Eugene, OR
Take a minute to learn about Pamela A Panum in Eugene, OR, in this video.
Pamela A Panum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eugene, OR.