Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Panum
Dr. Pamela Panum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Eugene, OR. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Panum is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center, Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend and Cottage Grove Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Panum has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Pannum is one of the best physicians I have ever known. And, I speak as a former RN and her patient for over 20 years, which attests to my satisfaction with her services. Most impressive is her genuine concern for her patients. She takes time to learn about them, and in that process, identifies potential medical and overall health issues other medical professionals may miss. I give her my highest recommendation,
Dr. Panum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Cottage Grove Hospital
Peace Harbor Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist 8/10/2008 Educational Current Obstetrics/Gynecolog
St John's Medical Center
Sacred Heart Medical Center - Riverbend 7/6/1983 Active Current Obstetrics/Gynecolog
Sacred Heart-University Distr
St. Joseph's Hospital
34 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Pamela Panum accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela Panum in this video.
Dr. Pamela Panum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.