Have you seen Dr. Pamela Parham-Vetter?

I will miss her expertise

Dr. Vetter has been my dermatologist since I was first diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma by my eye. She performed the biopsy, but told me she would refer me to a dermatologist who could not only remove the cancer, but leave an almost invisible scar, as they also had a plastic surgeon in the same clinic. I was very pleased with the outcome & unless someone is up close to my face, they are unable to see the scar. Since the initial skin cancer, Dr. Vetter has been my go to dermatologist. She has biopsied many more sites & I have been diagnosed with basal cell & squamous cell. Just today I called to make an appointment, because I recently noticed 5 more areas that resemble the squamous cell cancer I had previously. I kept getting a busy signal, so I called her father's medical practice to see if they had her new number or if she had moved her practice to another building. I was so upset to hear that she has closed her office permanently. Now I have to find another dermatologist & since I live in a small community, there aren't very many to choose from. I normally don't trust doctors & can't tolerate obnoxious doctors. So, imagine the angst to have to find another dermatologist where I can have the same trust as I did with Dr. Vetter.

6 months. To see the Dr. This Dr obviously doesn't care about people, much less obtaining patients. Unprofessional. Found a real Dr. that cares to see a person.

She is a wonderful Doctor, I could not ask for anyone better.

Awesome Doctor!!

Best exam & treatment by a Dermatologist I have ever experienced.

Dr. Pamela Parham-Vetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chanute, KS.

Dr. Pamela Parham-Vetter Is this you?