Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Pirzada
Dr. Pamela Pirzada, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pirzada is affiliated with Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Pirzada has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Pirzada has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Pamela Pirzada has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
First visit with Dr. Prazada. She was very efficient at gathering the necessary facts for my medical history. I did have to wait well past my appointment time to see her, but I understand that unexpected stuff sometimes comes up. So far I think Dr. Prazada may be a good choice for my medical care. On the downside, I felt quite rushed when I tried to discuss some of the circumstances surrounding my multiple health issues beyond just the facts. I moved to Royal Oak and hoped to find a new doctor who had similar qualities as my former Family Physician of almost 30 years. One of my priorities in finding a new doctor is having someone with a warm bedside manner and who I'm comfortable confiding in as I age. Before making a final judgement more visits are needed so we can get to know each other. Front desk lady ok but instead of looking me in the eye and dealing with me she was more intent on shuffling papers and doing other tasks. Nurse & phlebotomist were very good.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pirzada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Pamela Pirzada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsZawaideh Medical Center, 1041 S Main St Ste 100, Royal Oak, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela Pirzada in this video.
Dr. Pamela Pirzada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.