Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela G Pyle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Pamela G Pyle has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Pamela G Pyle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pamela G Pyle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been seeing her for over 10 years and was always happy and confident to see until I started having severe pain with periods. She just gave me a prescription for the pain and chopped it up to me having cysts. I went in again almost 2 years after still having severe pain and she did great with giving me an ultrasound on the spot, but when it came to listening to me, she was too rushed and just didn't take time to understand why the pain is so bad. She gave me a handful of out-dated flyers and that was it with our conversation. Learning on my own, I found out that I have endometriosis and no thanks to her for helping me with that. I think the worst part is that beside brushing off my pain with heavy duty Motrin, I have been infertile for the past 2 years, but because I had a miscarriage twice she said I never had any problem getting pregnant before and doesn't see why I should now. I'm close to 40 years old. I'll never go back to her again.
Recommended by a friend but disappointed. She ran 4 test on me which all came back normal. However, I never recvd a folllow up call from her and the office help got snippy when I asked if I should make a follow up appointment bc I still do not know what is causing my issues. She kept saying well your test are normal and I kept saying but I still have a problem.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Pamela G Pyle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Beach Ob/Gyn, 1181 First Colonial Rd Ste 200, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Pamela G Pyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.