Dr. Pamela L Quarantillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela L Quarantillo?

Great Pediatrician!

Both of my children see Dr. Pam and we just love her. She is very caring and listens to every question and concern that we have.

ABOVE AND BEYOND....

All of the staff at DR QUARANTILLO'S OFFICE go above and beyond when it comes to the care of their patients. They do not talk at you, they talk to you. They have always been very trusting and caring doctors. I have NEVER experienced one negative visit at this office. If she cant diagnose the problem, she doesn't guess at it, she keeps going until she is satisfied. I am thankful to have practitioners like THE QUARANTILLO'S in my hometown. Thank you Dr Pam and Dr Paul. God Bless You

Dr. pam is a nice person with a good personality, but when it comes down to patient care, I feel as if i am rushed out of her office, and I dont feel she takes things as serious as she should. If the child does not have an ear infection, then you are out of luch because she does not go any deeper than looking at ears, hearing chest, and looking at throat.

Dr. Pam is great!

I think that Dr. Pam Quarantillo is a great doctor. She cares for me when I'm sick and she's always polite and nice when I see her and talk to her. Outof 5 stars, I give her 10!