Dr. Pamela A Reinhardt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pamela A Reinhardt?

The BEST

There are I words to describe Dr Reinhardt except that she is AWESOME. I've had more than 5 surgeries with her, she is everything and more than what a Doctor should be!!!!

Fantastic surgeon, caring doc

I owe Dr. Reinhardt my mobility. She's performed multiple surgeries to help manage the effects of my chronic joint disease and I trust her completely. Each time, she paints a clear picture of what I can expect. Each time, the procedures have gone according to her description and I'm left far better off than how I've walked into her office. I hope she plans on keeping her spot in the OR for a long time.

Love Pamela.. when she diagnose me she sat down and explained everything to me . she walked me through what she was doing on my surgery. When doing a post operative visit she listen to my needs and hurts ... I will recommend her anytime