Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Roberts
Dr. Pamela Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalispell, MT. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Kalispell Regional Hospital, Health Center Northwest and Kalispell Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
I saw Dr. Roberts for most of my adolescence, and she consistently made inaccurate diagnoses and prescribed medications that I have come to believe I never needed. After having second and third opinions on her decisions when I was her patient, I thoroughly believe that she was not practicing ethically or accurately. If I had never seen her and come to believe that I had various ailments that I now know I never had, I believe that my life would be quite different. Additionally, her bedside manner is cold and distanced.
I was sent to Pam due to a diagnosis of fibromyalgia from Dr Hollis, Pam was sympathetic with me at first and be gain me on a pain managplan,t plan, every time I went back to see her she came up with a new aliment that I had and more pain pills for me this went on for years until one day she told me I was a drug addict!!!!! I couldn't believe the nerve of this crazed lady!! Are you kidding me I thought!!! After all she made up about 6 different ailments and was the one prescribing all theses pills me and then tells me I'm a drug addict!!! She's simply a Quack that needs to have her license yanked, I cannot believe she is still able to practice medicine!!! She nearly ruined my life and for what?? Because she was going through a divorce and was miserable herself??? I would not recommend that anyone go to this so called doctor!!!!
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kalispell Regional Hospital
Health Center Northwest
Kalispell Regional Medical Center
34 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Pamela Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions245 Windward Way, Kalispell, MT
Dr. Pamela Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.