Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela B Salazar has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Pamela B Salazar has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Brain Injuries
Dr. Pamela B Salazar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pamela B Salazar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Without explanation, she stopped being my doctor--after I was her patient for many years. She dropped me when I started getting much sicker and thus my treatment required more than simply writing me prescriptions every month. Not once over all those years did she or her staff check my vitals, she never laid hands on me, and her sudden appointment cancellation without medication renewals let me go into withdrawal. That was a week of the worst pain in my life--not simply from the withdrawal, but from not having my underlying condition treated. Do no harm. She caused me severe harm. I am traumatized by her.
31 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Pamela B Salazar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela B Salazar in this video.
Dr. Pamela B Salazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.