Have you seen Pamela R Schafer?

One of the best doctors I've foundO

I had a Stage 4 cancer diagnosis and wanted someone supportive to help me through this phase of life. I searched out a psychotherapist who I wouldn't give one star to. He wanted me on medication which I felt was extreme since I wasn't depressed or anxious. I was just looking for support and guidance. I believed him and went to Dr. Schaefer for an opinion and if need be, a prescription. She spent more time than most doctors would listening to my situation and giving it much thought. In the end, she felt medication was not warranted and would be overkill. She was right. That was about seven years ago and thankfully I survived and am thriving and joyful with no signs of depression or any other psychological problems. I'm so thankful that she took the time to listen and use common sense in my case. I highly recommend her.

Abesent Minded Doctor

Dr Pamela R. Shafer should have her license revoked!!! If you are in a field that deals with mentally ill people the least you could do is make it possible to get an appointment, Answer the pharmacy when they fax you 5x and more to fill someone's Rx. I habe never in my life encountered such unprofessionalism in a field such as hers. I would NOT reccomend this Doctor to my worst enemy.

Dr Schafer has helped me enormously

Dr Schafer is amazing. She zeroed in on my issues almost immediately, and taught me so much about myself as well as my children and family. I am a 50ish woman with many issues... hormonal, ADD, empty nest, etc, and she helped me to simplify and correct many problems. I heartily recommend her!

A breath of fresh air

Dr Schafer really listens to and advocates for her patients. She spends a lot of time with patients and truly cares about their lives and what they are going through. She is a breath of fresh air in a world where most people are dissatisfied with their psychiatrists and the quality of time they spend with them.

Pamela R Schafer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Del Mar, CA.