Dr. Pamela D Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela D Schwartz?

Amazing!!

Dr. Pamela Schwartz and her team are amazing!! She delivered our baby girl this past September and was such an outstanding doctor. It is our hope that she will deliver all of our children! The prenatal care she gave me was also great!! She is super personable and takes time to really listen and answer any questions. We love you Dr. Schwartz!!

Love Dr. Schwartz! Can't wait until she either returns to Watson Clinic or opens her own practice :-). What a wonderful physician!

Best doctor

Dr. Pamela Schwartz is the best doctor in the Polk county..

Expect an exceptionally long wait but great doctor

I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartz. She is amazing, warm, personable and has a non-alarmist approach to things which I appreciate and value. However, be prepared to wait a very long time for your appointment.

I think Dr. Pamela Swartz is one of the finest doctors I have seen since I moved to Florida 5 years ago. She is extremely knowledgable, she takes her time to talk with you about any problems or issues you may be having and she responds with suggestions and solutions. Her staff is great and whenever I have called to speak with her nurse, I actually get to speak with her nurse immediately - no recordings, no "will call you back within 48 hrs.". I highly recommend Dr. Pamela Swartz and her excellent staff.

Worst doctor!! She didn't have any time for me whatsoever. I had 3 miscarriages and she said that there is nothing wrong with me and that it is just "bad luck"... I don't why I waited so long to change doctors...She assumed things and never ask me anything...worst experience ever...!!