Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela R Seaman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Pamela R Seaman has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 18
She was my doc.I went to her one day cause my thoughts were becoming morbid.She chose to lock me up on an Emergency Detention Order.I was there for 5 days. Every doc after that never took me seriously. 1 1/2 years later I collapsed,ER did a CAT scan.Clear as day they found the brain tumors.9cm and 4cm. IF Doc Seaman ordered a scan, the surgeon could have got it all when it was small.Some had to be left in my brain and is growing.Doc needs to know she was negligent. I deserve an apology from her.
I have been a patient of Dr. Seaman's for over 11 years. The staff in her office have always provided me with friendliness, respect, and concern. It is refreshing in this day and age for office staff to be available to answer the phone personally and not get a recording. I am very thankful for the care that I have been given.
Horrible staff! I work at a medical facility and every time I call the office, they are rude and not helpful!! I've had to leave messages for someone to call me back and no one ever does. I recently called to follow up from an exam and the girl who answered the phone strictly told me, "I can't look into the chart right now, I'm busy and kinda doing something." Wow!
Dr. Seaman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Pamela R Seaman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsSouth Lake Womens Health Pc, 11376 Broadway, Crown Point, IN
Dr. Pamela R Seaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crown Point, IN.