Dr. Pamela R Seaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela R Seaman?

Patient

She was my doc.I went to her one day cause my thoughts were becoming morbid.She chose to lock me up on an Emergency Detention Order.I was there for 5 days. Every doc after that never took me seriously. 1 1/2 years later I collapsed,ER did a CAT scan.Clear as day they found the brain tumors.9cm and 4cm. IF Doc Seaman ordered a scan, the surgeon could have got it all when it was small.Some had to be left in my brain and is growing.Doc needs to know she was negligent. I deserve an apology from her.

Dr. Seaman Is a great doctor walked me through everything I had to have done. Tried every alternative. I'm so glad I have her as my doctor makes you feel very comfortable. Her staff is the same very nice and makes you feel very comfortable also.

I have been a patient of Dr. Seaman's for over 11 years. The staff in her office have always provided me with friendliness, respect, and concern. It is refreshing in this day and age for office staff to be available to answer the phone personally and not get a recording. I am very thankful for the care that I have been given.

Horrible staff! I work at a medical facility and every time I call the office, they are rude and not helpful!! I've had to leave messages for someone to call me back and no one ever does. I recently called to follow up from an exam and the girl who answered the phone strictly told me, "I can't look into the chart right now, I'm busy and kinda doing something." Wow!

Doctor fires patient

I got 2 nd opinion which she suggested cancelled surgery and next day got a letter that she fired me Just wants cash from procedures and only works 3 days a week.

Dr. Pamela R Seaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crown Point, IN.