Dr. Pamela Shore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Shore?

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Did not take my concerns seriously. Met with me for only about 5 minutes. Did not ask additional questions to try and figure out a “why”. Was not concerned about me losing 10 lbs since last visit, did not even mention it. Did not seem concerned about me. Overall quick and not informative.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Shore for over twenty years. In all that time I've been able to get an appointment when needed, been treated with calm, thoughtful attention, been impressed by Dr. Shore's ability to support her treatment with current research and that she has taken time to explain it to me. When necessary her referrals have been excellent. Dr. Shore listens to me and works with me to help provide the best care possible.

Excellent Physician

Posted on July 25th, 2015

I've been treating with Dr. Shore for approximately 17 years and have recommended her to several friends, coworkers, neighbors, etc.

Do NOT Recommend!

Posted on December 8th, 2014

Dr. Shore has been treating my elderly mother who has several chronic health conditions, for several years. Dr. Shore has continued to exhibit a clear lack of interest in my mother as a patient. The icing on the cake leading to the decision to switch primary care providers, was a post-hospital visit with Dr. Shore who was ill-prepared and had not yet reviewed the hospital doctor's notes or my mother's test results from an emergent and life-threatening hospital admission. While in exam room, she was handed the hospital doctor's note, appeared to glance at it, and then signed it. When my mother asked for a copy, Dr. Shore (AFTER signing the report) then said she (Dr. Shore) would have to read it to make sure there was nothing in it that would surprise my mother. She also went on to suggest my mother take certain medication which my mother reminded her she could not take because of her health conditions. I've been in healthcare for 15 years and have seen a lot of bad doctors. This doctor is disengaged and should not be in the business of caring for sick patients, especially those with chronic or acute health conditions.

Dr. Pamela Shore - Excellent Internist.

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Dr. Shore is an excellent board certified, internal medicine physician who will spend the needed time with you and answer all your questions. To better understand your situation, she will also ask questions. Dr. Shore's referrals to specialists have always been excellent. I trust her completely. She is kind, understanding and caring.

Inappropriate Care

Posted on March 12th, 2014

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Shore for years. Following a surgery out of state, my mother had complications. We were told by the doctor treating her, who reviewed her medical records from Dr. Shore's office, that my mother was diagnosed with COPD by Dr. Shore in 2008 but Dr. Shore never communicated this to my mother. In addition to not communicating, educating or treating her for COPD, Dr. Shore over-prescribed numerous medications which we now realize through her current treatment, was to mask symptoms rather than determining the cause of her health issues. As a result, this over medication caused additional health problems that were diagnosed and were fortunately able to be treated by the doctors treating her for this recent condition. I do not recommend Dr. Shore.

Posted on March 8th, 2012

I wouldn't know if Dr. Shore is good or not since I was never able to get an appointment. The scheduling staff was not flexible at all, wouldn't let me see another dr in the group and couldn't find anywhere to put me. They said " I don't know what to tell you, I have no advice for you"Thanks a lot for nothing...

Posted on December 21st, 2010

Dr. Shore has a caring, down to earth bedside manner that instantly put this pt at ease

Posted on November 6th, 2009

I have been her patient for years. I have always been pleased with the quality of care received. She asks good questions about symptoms, listens, and allows you to participate in your care. I am impressed that she will personally return phone calls to me at home, instead of having someone in the office take care if it. Dr. Shore thoroughly explains medications, and investigates generic alternatives to costly name brands. I have always been treated with respect by her and those in her office. It is a very busy office, but I feel that she does a good job in giving patients the time needed per appointment. I have recommended Dr. Shore to several family members and friends.

Professor

Posted on August 26th, 2009

A new (3-4 months) patient, having taken Metformin under other doctors' care, I developed symptoms of lactic acidosis. On visiting Dr. Shore, she informed me that she had not believed anything I had told her since I became her patient and dismissed me from her care without a referral to another physician. I could not recommend her to anyone.

Seems burned out

Posted on November 29th, 2008

Most frequent advice is referral to another doctor. Would not recommend.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017