Dr. Pamela Steinle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Steinle?

Dr. Steinle Review

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Steinle performed breast cancer surgery on my Mother. She was the perfect physician for a patient who hates medical procedures. Dr. Steinle accurately presented the diagnosis, answered all of our questions and performed a phenomenal surgery. She is the best surgeon my siblings and I have experienced. My concerns are with the hospital in Goodland. They did not provide Dr. Steinle with adequate support. This hospital should not be a certified facility. I recommend a complete review of this hospital. If anyone is searching for the best surgeon for a serious medical condition, I highly recommend Dr. Steinle without reservation.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever dealt with, in Goodland, KS, where she was underappreciated.

Posted on April 8th, 2016