Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela T Stitt
Dr. Pamela T Stitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inglewood, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stitt is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center. Dr. Stitt has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela T Stitt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Pamela T Stitt has the following 11 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
Dr. Pamela T Stitt has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Pamela T Stitt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Stitt did a complete physical on me and found something that she didn't like. She then sent me to a specialist. He found out that I had prostate cancer. If not for Dr. Stitt; I would be terminally ill by now. She's a life saver.
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Stitt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsInglewood Medical Offices, 110 N La Brea Ave, Inglewood, CA
Dr. Pamela T Stitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.