Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela L Strickland has the following 1 specialty
- Breast Diseases
Showing 5 of 23
I have been coming to Dr Strickland for some years now and I will admit sometimes the wait time is abit much but it's well worth it. Dr Strickland is patient.. she takes her time,listens and don't rush. She definately have patience when it comes to her patients. She really cares. I would recommend all my family/friends and co-workers to her
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Strickland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Pamela L Strickland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPamela Lynn Strickland Md, 2013 Normandie Dr, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela L Strickland in this video.
Dr. Pamela L Strickland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.