- University Of Connecticut Health Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Taxel MD
Dr. Pamela Taxel has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Pamela Taxel has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Pamela Taxel has the following 16 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Addison Disease
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Pamela Taxel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Pamela Taxel
Dr. Taxel is an associate professor of medicine in the Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism at the University of Connecticut Health Center. She received her medical degree from the State University of New York at Downstate College of Medicine and completed her residency in internal medicine at the University of South Florida and UConn School of Medicine. She serves as the fellowship director in Endocrinology and Metabolism. Her clinical area of focus is in the treatment of patients with osteoporosis, with a special interest in hormonal influences on bone metabolism in older men and women including individuals receiving cancer therapies that impact bone health.