Dr. Pamela Thomas Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Hoping someone new joins this hospital.

Posted on July 18th, 2013

While I'm grateful that care is available here for diabetic children on Medicaid, Dr. Thomas certainly is not the best choice. More than once I questions she outright refused to even discuss with me, which I found absolutely appalling. She's also obstinate to the point of absurdity, admonishing both myself and my child concerning the time her school serves lunch, as though either of us (or her) could possibly control that. Luckily, her staff is excellent, and parents are far better off bringing their questions and concerns to the nurses and med techs than this doctor. It is my hope for sake of future diagnosed children that someone else joins this practice, as we had no choice in doctors. If you get a choice for your child, I recommend choosing someone else.

Posted on September 26th, 2014