Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela D Twitty has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Pamela D Twitty has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Pamela D Twitty has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I think I can safely represent my immediate family when I say Dr. Twitty was amazing when she delivered my grandson on 06/29/16, at 1:58. She had a skillful way of communicating pertinent information during my daughter's first labor journey. As my daughter so eloquently put it, "Mom, she spoke to me like a friend would". She was highly competent and compassionate, a combination you seldom see from clinicians. We were all very pleased with the outcome...A happy new mommy and the most beautiful baby boy you ever laid your eyes on! (totally unbiased remark from a new grandma) :)
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Twitty. When delivering bad news to my husband and I, she explained everything and answered all of our questions. She was genuinely compassionate and made me feel better about having to go through everything that is coming in the next few weeks. I know I have a doctor that truly cares and will only do what is best for me. I wish there were more doctors like her!
She obviously knows her stuff. Explains everything very thoroughly and asks if any questions, then answers questions very thoroughly. Wasn't rushed at all. The Land O Lakes office is very nice too, not "crazy" and busy with long waits, like some other offices (the South Tampa Women's Group is more busy and I've waited longer than an hour there before).
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Pamela D Twitty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomans Group, 3000 Medical Park Dr Ste 300, Tampa, FL
Dr. Pamela D Twitty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.