Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela S Werner
Dr. Pamela S Werner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Werner is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital and Miami Valley Hospital. Dr. Werner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela S Werner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
I have seen Dr. Werner on several occasions when Dr.O'Donnell has been on vacation. Dr. Werner was thorough with her diagnosis and explained my condition to me in layman terms, the same as Dr. O'DONNELL does. I have been with these two doctors for over twenty years and the staff are very caring and supporting also.
Long wait times. I even had to leave a couple of times after waiting over an hour because my time is valuable too. Waited 6 weeks for FMLA paperwork to be filled out, which almost cost me my job. She was my doctor for over 20 years but finally had to leave because staff was just plain rude to me and I didn't think I was getting good medical care. Left in 2009 to go to another doctor, who immediately diagnosed me with diabetes. I had regular blood work done by Dr. Werner, not once did she tell me I had diabetes. She does spend time with patients, but then again that's why she runs 2 hours behind.
I have had to wait up to 3 hours to see the doctor. She has ruined my sick leave for not completing FMLA forms that took 4 months. Advised me to file for disability then took over 8 months to complete forms on a old form which was not accepted. Then completed new form but forgot to put disability date and was again voided. Was told by staff that she will not complete any more disability forms. This is all after she dismissed my complaints of pain in my leg like a stone was in it. Blood clot that went to my lungs. Left no choice but to file a suit against her. She is a sweet person but not a good doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Werner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Miami Valley Hospital
Dr. Pamela S Werner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiami Valley Primary Care, 51 E Stewart St, Dayton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela S Werner in this video.
Dr. Pamela S Werner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.