Dr. Pamela Werner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Werner?

CARING AND RESPECTFUL

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

I have seen Dr. Werner on several occasions when Dr.O'Donnell has been on vacation. Dr. Werner was thorough with her diagnosis and explained my condition to me in layman terms, the same as Dr. O'DONNELL does. I have been with these two doctors for over twenty years and the staff are very caring and supporting also.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

She is great. She does not rush you out of the office visit which is probably why she runs late but I would rather wait and have time with her and be heard than have a doctor that rushes and doesn't listen .

Posted on December 4th, 2014

Long wait times. I even had to leave a couple of times after waiting over an hour because my time is valuable too. Waited 6 weeks for FMLA paperwork to be filled out, which almost cost me my job. She was my doctor for over 20 years but finally had to leave because staff was just plain rude to me and I didn't think I was getting good medical care. Left in 2009 to go to another doctor, who immediately diagnosed me with diabetes. I had regular blood work done by Dr. Werner, not once did she tell me I had diabetes. She does spend time with patients, but then again that's why she runs 2 hours behind.

Brenda Ponder

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Werner, she is a caring accurate and warm physician....the wait time has gotten better but seems I'm there at least 2 hrs each time I go (including time with doctor). She definitely get a HIGH rating from me.

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I have had to wait up to 3 hours to see the doctor. She has ruined my sick leave for not completing FMLA forms that took 4 months. Advised me to file for disability then took over 8 months to complete forms on a old form which was not accepted. Then completed new form but forgot to put disability date and was again voided. Was told by staff that she will not complete any more disability forms. This is all after she dismissed my complaints of pain in my leg like a stone was in it. Blood clot that went to my lungs. Left no choice but to file a suit against her. She is a sweet person but not a good doctor.

Posted on March 16th, 2009

I never feel rushed with Dr. Werner and I feel that she genuinely cares about how I am feeling.

Posted on August 15th, 2017