Dr. Pamella P Charles-Pryce Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Pamella P Charles-Pryce?

best doc ever

I love love this DR , she is excellent , very detail oriented and very affectionate , she always has spend more time that she needed to . than on top of that she saved my life after i was misdiagnosed for 6 years she figure out what was wrong with me

Wonderful Doctor!!!

She is one of the best doctors I've ever had. I'm very picky about my medical care because my family if full of doctors. So it's hard to for many to overcome my expectations. She takes the time to listen to her patients to ensure that she is getting to the root problem, not just slapping a bandaide or throwing medicine at it and hoping it sticks. Simply awesome!