Dr. Panagiotis Labropoulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Panagiotis Labropoulos?

Malpractice - overlooked cancerous tumor!

Posted on June 18th, 2014

My Husband fractured his left femur walking down the stairs (several years ago), Dr. Labropoulos placed a rod through a large cancerous tumor, rather than taking the time to investigate beyond a possible UTI causing his white blood cells being elevated. Also, after surgery my husband was not healing as expected and having abnormal pain...Dr. Labropoulos' solution was a new knee brace each visit. How is it that a tumor that was visible on plain x-rays was overlooked? How is it that a pin was driven through said tumor. My husband went on to have several rounds of strong chemotherapy and limb sparing surgery replacing his hip, femur and knee. I would NOT trust this Dr. with anything!!!

Posted on June 17th, 2011

It has been a very frustrating, frightening, and disappointing experience with this physician. His lack of apparent concern and impatience with my questions always leaves me uncertain and frustrated. Questions are partially answered, concerns are dismissed, and questions of options are arrogantly refused. Even with worsening of symptoms, increased pain and swelling he is dismissive of my concerns leaving me with advise to just tough it out without exploring the cause. His lack of responsiveness to me and my physical therapist has negatively impacted recovery. Several ER visits could have been avoided if any of my calls would have been answered.The clinic also deserves comment. Plainly, it's frightening. You're left with a desire to fully disinfect following the visit and come heavily armed to it...The surgical staff was however excellent and caring. The pain management staff was exceptional and monitored my progress for weeks following- unlike my surgeon!!

Lousy temper

Posted on February 1st, 2009

Temperamental personality, often patronizing, self-important v. patient. fine surgeon

Posted on March 16th, 2016