Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Pandurang R Miskin
Dr. Pandurang R Miskin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ. His specialties include Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Pandurang R Miskin has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Pandurang R Miskin has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Pandurang R Miskin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
Came to him in June and he was nothing but sarcastic thinking everything was a joke laughing at me and I have a disability and who does that when doctors are supposed to be caring and help and find out what going on and he sent me for a mri and that was horrible to never again I go back to him and his staff sucks
I was a little hesitant about going to Dr. Miskin, based on a couple of the written reviews here. But I was desperate at the time and made an appointment. The initial appointment was thorough; he did a full neurological exam, answered my questions and tried to assure me that nothing was wrong. Even though I'm young(ish), he didn't dismiss my complaints. He ordered an MRI based on the symptoms I was experiencing. When that came back clean, he re-tested my reflexes. Something was awry, so he ordered another two MRIs. At my followup appointment, he said everything was fine. He also said he was surprised that everything was fine, which sort of blew my mind. He never once let on that he thought something might be wrong. He continually tried to assure me that my abnormal reflexes and twitching were "normal for me." I clung to that and figured he ordered the MRIs out of an abundance of caution. I appreciate his emotional IQ. He saw how extremely nervous I was and managed to save me from additional distress. I'm thankful for that, and I'm thankful for my health.
Dr. Pandurang R Miskin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & DirectionsShore Neurology Pa, 633 Route 37 W, Toms River, NJ
Dr. Pandurang R Miskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.