Dr. Pandurang Miskin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Pandurang Miskin?

Worst doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Came to him in June and he was nothing but sarcastic thinking everything was a joke laughing at me and I have a disability and who does that when doctors are supposed to be caring and help and find out what going on and he sent me for a mri and that was horrible to never again I go back to him and his staff sucks

arrogant and discourage me to get a second opinion very poor bedside manner

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Posted on January 12th, 2017

The most compassionate, thorough doctor I have ever been to. Never rushes. Really listens to get as much info as possible. I've been going to him for years. Simply the best!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

I was a little hesitant about going to Dr. Miskin, based on a couple of the written reviews here. But I was desperate at the time and made an appointment. The initial appointment was thorough; he did a full neurological exam, answered my questions and tried to assure me that nothing was wrong. Even though I'm young(ish), he didn't dismiss my complaints. He ordered an MRI based on the symptoms I was experiencing. When that came back clean, he re-tested my reflexes. Something was awry, so he ordered another two MRIs. At my followup appointment, he said everything was fine. He also said he was surprised that everything was fine, which sort of blew my mind. He never once let on that he thought something might be wrong. He continually tried to assure me that my abnormal reflexes and twitching were "normal for me." I clung to that and figured he ordered the MRIs out of an abundance of caution. I appreciate his emotional IQ. He saw how extremely nervous I was and managed to save me from additional distress. I'm thankful for that, and I'm thankful for my health.

Best Doctor I have ever had!

Posted on June 1st, 2014

Dr. Miskin has been my neurologist since 1998 when I was first diagnosed with MS. Over the years I have had as his patient I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He is knowledgeable and caring. He will take the time to listen and shows nothing but compassion. He is a excellent doctor that is a god send. I realize each individual has a favorite doctor and a doctor who is just good enough. I have a excellent relationship with him and he doesn't brush off my complaints. He's funny, kind, a total professional when it comes to my care and treatment. He's changed my life and continues to make sound medical decisions and provides sound medical advice. I respect him and he and I have developed a mutual trust and respect. I have nothing but positive experiences and in my eyes he can do no wrong.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Horrible. Worst dr I have ever had. Nasty and sarcastic. Won't be going back nor referring anyone I know to go there.

Posted on January 31st, 2013