Dr. Panida Piboolnurak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Panida Piboolnurak?

Patients Caregiver

I brought my elderly aunt here for a battery of tests by several doctor specialists to test and diagnose her mental faculties. The office staff and doctors are all wonderful, patient, clear and well spoken. I feel my aunt is under excellent care especially by the overseeing doctors under whom, Dr. Liow is the Director. My Aunt has enjoyed the excellent care of Dr. Pat Borman, Dr. Panida Piboolnoorak and Dr. Steve Blake. I did feel that Dr. Harding's appointment went well, although he was a bit impatient and sarcastic with me which I didn't appreciate. Overall, very professional and explain things well. I felt that most of them were really on top of their work, especially Dr. Piboolnoorak who is outstanding. I highly recommend this team of doctors.

Excellent patient care

Expert training

Great DOC!

GREATEST DOCTOR EVER

Excellent, caring doctor

She is an excellent doctor. Possessing expert medical knowledge, she combines her skills with compassion and care not often found in the medical profession. She is also an excellent communicator.