Dr. Panida Sriaroon Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Panida Sriaroon?

I won't go there again

First and second appointment we wait more than 45 mns. On the second appointment she asked if our son who is allergic to eggs had another episode with allergies due to eggs. Well.. No we didn't give him eggs cause he is allergic so no he didn't have any other episode. Can't she asks this by phone? Seriously. We have to drive one hour to see her ( and wait almost 1h) just for this. She didn't want to do a test cause she said we will do it in 6 month. Even our Peditrician was surprised she didn't do any test..Nice so we have to spend 6 more months without knowing if he is still allergic.. Anyway 3rd appointment SHE cancelled. No problem it happens but then they gave me a new appointment without contacting me. I wasn't available. They told me because YOU cancelled the appointment you will have to wait our next available appointment in 4 month. Yes ok that's not fair...

Asthma

Dr. Panida Sriaroon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.